Roasted Veggies Ricotta Pizza
PREP TIME: 20 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 5 MIN | MAKES: 6 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup quartered Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup cut-up butternut squash (1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 cup cut-up red onions (1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. each black pepper, garlic powder and onion powder
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet foil; spray with cooking spray. Toss vegetables with 1/4 cup dressing; spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Roast 35 min. Meanwhile, press pizza dough into 14×10-inch rectangle on baking sheet; brush with 2 Tbsp. of the remaining dressing. Add pizza crust to the oven for the last 20 min. of the vegetable roasting time.
- Mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan and seasonings until blended.
- Sprinkle pizza crust with mozzarella. Drop spoonfuls of ricotta mixture over pizza; top with roasted vegetables.
- Bake 10 min. or until edges of crust are golden brown and mozzarella is melted. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
(Per Serving) 380 calories, 15g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 30mg cholesterol, 890mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 11g sugars, 18g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 20%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.