Spinach-Ricotta Lasagna Roll-Ups
What you need:
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
How to make it:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add 1 cup mozzarella; mix well.
- Spread spinach mixture onto noodles; roll up.
- Pour spaghetti sauce into large skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Place roll-ups, seam sides down, in skillet. Spoon sauce over roll-ups; cover with lid.
- Bring sauce to boil over medium-high heat; simmer over medium-low heat 20 min. or until roll-ups are heated through. Remove skillet from heat.
- Top roll-ups with remaining mozzarella; sprinkle with basil.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
(Per Serving) 350 calories, 14g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 70mg cholesterol, 700mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate, 5g dietary fiber, 10g sugars, 20g protein, 140%DV vitamin A, 6%DV vitamin C, 40%DV calcium, 25%DV iron.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.