Chicken Tortilla Bowls with Jalapeño Sour Cream
What you need:
- 12 mini white flour tortillas (5 inch)
- 1/2 cup charred corn (approx. 1 corn cob)
- 1/4 cup tomatillos, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup avocado, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. pickled jalapeno, finely chopped, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S Sour Cream
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Press tortillas into 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, creating a flat bottom and fluted edges. Bake 6 to 9 min. or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine corn, tomatillos, avocado, red onion, cilantro, half of the pickled jalapeno, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Reserve.
- Combine sour cream and remaining pickled jalapeno in a small bowl.
- Remove baked tortillas from oven and cool. Fill evenly with chicken, reserved corn salsa and sour cream.
SPECIAL EXTRA:Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro. Serve with your favorite salsa.
MAKE IT EASY:If tortillas puff up during baking, prick with a small sharp knife to deflate.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
(Per Serving) 260 calories, 10g total fat, 4.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 35mg cholesterol, 610mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 11g protein, 0%DV vitamin D, 8%DV calcium, 10%DV iron, 2%DV potassium.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.