Winter Roasted Veggies
What you need:
- 1 acorn squash (1 lb.), sliced into wedges, seeds removed
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled, sliced into 1/2-inch half-moon slices
- 3 medium carrots, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 3 Tbsp. sage leaves
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S Sour Cream
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 450°F. Set oven rack to lower part of the oven.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread vegetables onto prepared baking sheet.
- Pulse garlic in small food processor. Add butter and sage. Pulse until butter resembles small crumbs. Sprinkle butter and black pepper over vegetables.
- Bake for 25 to 30 min. or until vegetables are golden brown and tender; stirring after 15 min.
- Serve with sour cream.
Special Extra:Garnish with additional fresh sage leaves.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
(Per Serving) 180 calories, 8g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 25mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 2g protein, 0%DV vitamin D, 6%DV calcium, 6%DV iron, 15%DV potassium.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.