Garlic and Herb Smashed Potatoes with Dill Sour Cream
PREP TIME: 10 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 50 MIN | MAKES: 8 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
24 baby Yukon gold potatoes (2 lb.)
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S Sour Cream
3 Tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- Cook potatoes in boiling water with baking soda and salt 15 to 20 min. or until fork tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, dill and lemon juice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Cover baking sheet with parchment; spray with cooking spray. Place potatoes on prepared baking sheet. Flatten with bottom of measuring cup to ½-inch thickness
- Combine butter, garlic, thyme and rosemary in small bowl. Brush potatoes with butter mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve potatoes with sour cream mixture.
Garnish with chopped fresh herbs.
(Per Serving) 170 calories, 8g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 25mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 2g sugars, 2g protein, 0%DV vitamin D, 8%DV calcium, 6%DV iron, 0%DV potassium.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.