Not Your Average Greek Salad
What you need:
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Cottage Cheese
- 4 radishes, grated
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano
How to make it:
- Stir together cheese and radish in a small bowl. Reserve.
- Stir together remaining ingredients. Spoon onto a serving plate. Top with cheese mixture.
Special Extra:Garnish with lemon wedges and additional fresh oregano.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
(Per Serving) 100 calories, 6g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 15mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 3g protein, 0%DV vitamin D, 2%DV calcium, 0%DV iron, 2%DV potassium.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.