Creamy Roasted Potatoes
What you need:
- 2 lb Yukon gold potatoes (about 8), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes with garlic and oil in large bowl; spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- Spoon potatoes into medium bowl. Mix sour cream, cheese and mustard until blended. Add to potatoes; mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with chives.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
(Per Serving) 150 calories, 6g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 15mg cholesterol, 95mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 1g sugars, 4g protein, 4%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 8%DV calcium, 0%DV iron.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.