Sour Cream French Toast
What you need:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, divided
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S Sour Cream, divided
- 4 slices brioche bread
- 2 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 2 peaches, sliced
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
How to make it:
- Heat heavy nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, 3 Tbsp. maple syrup and 2 Tbsp. sour cream in a large bowl until blended.
- Dip bread, 1 slice at a time, into egg mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each bread slice with egg mixture.
- Melt 1-1/2 tsp. butter in skillet. Add 2 bread slices to skillet; cook 2 to 3 min. or until golden brown on both sides. Repeat with 1-1/2 tsp. butter and bread slices.
- Heat nonstick skillet on medium heat. Melt remaining butter; cook 6 min. until butter is golden brown. Add peaches and remaining syrup; cook 5 min. until peaches are soft. Stir in cinnamon.
- Serve French toast with remaining sour cream and warm peaches on top.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
(Per Serving) 640 calories, 27g total fat, 13g saturated fat, 0.5g trans fat, 240mg cholesterol, 570mg sodium, 82g carbohydrate, 10g dietary fiber, 47g sugars, 17g protein, 6%DV vitamin D, 15%DV calcium, 10%DV iron, 10%DV potassium.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.