Pesto & Arugula Omelette
What you need:
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1/3 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S Cottage Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. basil pesto
How to make it:
- Whisk eggs and milk until blended.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add arugula; cook 2 min. or until wilted.
- Add egg mixture; cook 2 to 3 min. or until almost set, occasionally lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- Top half of eggs with cottage cheese and pesto. Slip spatula underneath omelet, tip skillet to loosen and gently fold omelette in half. Slide or flip onto plate.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
(Per Serving) 310 calories, 23g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 445mg cholesterol, 460mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 16g protein, 0%DV vitamin D, 8%DV calcium, 10%DV iron, 2%DV potassium.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.