Sour Cream Pancakes
What you need:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. zest and 1 Tbsp juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
How to make it:
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Mix eggs, sour cream, lemon zest and juice in medium bowl until blended. Stir in flour mixture.
- Ladle batter onto hot griddle or into hot skillet sprayed with cooking spray, using about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake; cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides.
- Serve topped with blueberries and syrup.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
(Per Serving) 310 calories, 14g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 0.5g trans fat, 135mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate, less than 1g dietary fiber, 26g sugars, 7g protein, 10%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 8%DV calcium, 6%DV iron.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.