Cranberry Marble Cheesecake
What you need:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. orange zest
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up edges of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 10 min. until lightly golden. Remove from oven; cool 10 min. on wire rack. Reduce oven to 325°F
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream, vanilla, orange zest and orange juice; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each until just blended.
- Pour cream cheese batter into cooled crust. Dot top of batter with cranberry sauce; swirl gently with a knife.
- Bake 45 to 50 min or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
TipBefore preparing a cheesecake recipe, be sure to bring all the ingredients to room temperature. This ensures that the prepared batter will be smooth and help prevent the baked cheesecake from cracking.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
(Per Serving) 460 calories, 33g total fat, 19g saturated fat, 1g trans fat, 145mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 23g sugars, 6g protein, 0%DV vitamin D, 8%DV calcium, 6%DV iron, 2%DV potassium.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.