Strawberry Swirl White Chocolate “Ice Cream”
What you need:
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 cups BREAKSTONE’S Cottage Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1.5 oz white chocolate, chopped
How to make it:
- Process strawberries in food processor until pureed. Remove 1/4 cup puree; set aside.
- Add cottage cheese, honey, and vanilla into remaining puree. Pulse until blended.
- Spoon mixture into 1-1/2-qt. freezer-proof container. Gently stir in chocolate and reserved puree; swirl gently with spatula.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
(Per Serving) 210 calories, 9g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 30mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 16g sugars, 6g protein, 0%DV vitamin D, 2%DV calcium, 0%DV iron, 2%DV potassium.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.