Three Cheese Brunch Bake
PREP TIME: 25 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 25 MIN | MAKES: 12 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5 cups French bread cubes (1 inch)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Cottage Cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spread half the bread cubes onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish. Top with half each of the onions, bacon, cheddar and mozzarella; cover with cottage cheese. Repeat layers of bread, onions, bacon, cheddar and mozzarella; set aside.
- Beat remaining ingredients with whisk until blended; pour over ingredients in baking dish. Press bread cubes lightly into egg mixture until completely covered. Let stand 10 min.
- Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until center is set and top is golden brown.
(Per Serving) 250 calories, 14g total fat, 8g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 115mg cholesterol, 480mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 16g protein, 4%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 6%DV iron.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.