Cottage Cheese Toast with Kimchi
What you need:
- ¼ cup thinly sliced small cucumber
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Cottage Cheese
- 2 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. kimchi
- 2 soft-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
How to make it:
- Stir together cucumber and vinegar in small bowl. Reserve for 5 min.
- Meanwhile, whisk together soy sauce and sesame oil in separate bowl until emulsified and creamy.
- Spread cottage cheese over toast. Top with avocado, kimchi, and reserved cucumber. Drizzle with dressing. Serve with eggs.
Special Extra:Garnish with sesame seeds before serving.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
(Per Serving) 450 calories, 24g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 215mg cholesterol, 990mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate, 6g dietary fiber, 9g sugars, 19g protein, 6%DV vitamin D, 6%DV calcium, 10%DV iron, 8%DV potassium.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.