PREP TIME: 30 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 55 MIN | MAKES: 5 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 jar (24 oz.) tomato pasta sauce
- 1 large tomato, chopped.
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE’S 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained.
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 20 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix pasta sauce and tomatoes until blended; spread half onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine cottage cheese, spinach, Parmesan, seasoning and 1/2 cup mozzarella; spoon into pasta shells. Place in prepared baking dish; top with remaining pasta sauce mixture. Cover.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining mozzarella; bake, uncovered, 2 min. or until melted.
(Per Serving) 390 calories, 9g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 25mg cholesterol, 1020mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate, 6g dietary fiber, 13g sugars, 26g protein, 180%DV vitamin A, 10%DV vitamin C, 45%DV calcium, 25%DV iron.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.