PREP TIME: 40 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 58 MIN | MAKES: 6 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1-1/4 lb. Yukon gold potatoes (about 4), cut into large chunks
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, peas) thawed
- 3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- Cook potatoes and garlic in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, brown meat in large nonstick skillet. Stir in flour; cook and stir 1 min. Add mixed vegetables, broth and ketchup; stir. Cook 5 min., stirring frequently.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Drain potatoes; return to pan. Add sour cream; mash until potatoes are smooth and mixture is well blended.
- Spoon meat mixture into 8-inch square baking dish; cover with potatoes.
- Bake 18 min. or until heated through.
(Per Serving) 310 calories, 9g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 70mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 8g sugars, 24g protein, 170%DV vitamin A, 25%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 20%DV iron.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.