Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancake Bake
What you need:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 container (15 oz.) BREAKSTONE’S Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- zest and juice from 1/2 lemon
- 12 frozen pancakes (4 inch)
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves
- 2 tsp. powdered sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix cream cheese and eggs in medium bowl until blended. Add ricotta, granulated sugar, vanilla, lemon zest and juice; mix well.
- Place 4 pancakes in single layer on bottom of 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with layers of 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture and 1/4 cup preserves. Repeat layers. Cover with remaining pancakes and cream cheese mixture. Place dish on baking sheet.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until center is set and edges are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar; top with blueberries.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
(Per Serving) 450 calories, 21g total fat, 11g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 115mg cholesterol, 410mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 35g sugars, 12g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 4%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.