Herb Sour Cream Crostini 2 Ways
PREP TIME: 5 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN | MAKES: 8 SERVINGS, 2 crostini each
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 16 French bread slices, 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 4 slices prosciutto, cut in half
- 8 thin slices of cantaloupe, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Combine sour cream, thyme, and parsley together in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat broiler. Place bread slices in single layer on baking sheet. Broil 1 to 2 min. until golden brown.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. sour cream mixture onto toast slices. Top half of crostini with prosciutto, then top remaining crostini with cantaloupe.
- Top crostini evenly with pomegranate seeds and syrup.
Garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
(Per Serving) 250 calories, 7g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 25mg cholesterol, 590mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 7g sugars, 9g protein, 0%DV vitamin D, 6%DV calcium, 10%DV iron, 4%DV potassium.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.