Easy Chicken Tacos
PREP TIME: 10 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN | MAKES: 8 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) low-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1 cup Mexican style finely shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup shredded green leaf lettuce
- Heat chicken, seasoning mix and water in large skillet on medium high heat 3 to 5 min. until chicken is warmed and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Fill tortillas with chicken; sprinkle with cheese. Top evenly with remaining ingredients.
Serve with fresh cilantro and lime wedges.
(Per Serving) 250 calories, 10g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 55mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 17g protein, 0%DV vitamin D, 10%DV calcium, 10%DV iron, 2%DV potassium.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.