Cottage Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
PREP TIME: 15 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN | MAKES: 6 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 12 assorted mini sweet peppers (orange, red, yellow), halved lengthwise and seeded
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- Heat broiler.
- Place peppers, cut sides up, on baking sheet.
- Mix all remaining ingredients except shredded cheese until blended; spoon into pepper shells.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Broil, 4 inches from heat, 2 to 4 min. or until cheese is hot and bubbly, and golden brown.
(Per Serving) 60 calories, 2.5g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 10mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate, less than 1g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 4g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 120%DV vitamin C, 2%DV calcium, 2%DV iron.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.