Cottage Cheese Board
PREP TIME: 10 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN | MAKES: 8 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE’S Cottage Cheese
- 1 navel orange, peeled, sectioned
- 1 grapefruit, peeled, sectioned
- 3 Tbsp. chopped shelled pistachios
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
2 Tbsp. pomegranate molasses
- Process cottage cheese in food processor until well blended and lump-free.
- Spoon cheese onto a serving platter or board, using back of spoon to gently spread.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Garnish with fresh thyme leaves. Serve with your favorite cracker, such as seeded crackers.
Balsamic glaze for pomegranate molasses.
(Per Serving) 120 calories, 4g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 15mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 8g sugars, 4g protein, 0%DV vitamin D, 2%DV calcium, 0%DV iron, 2%DV potassium.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.