Layered Enchilada Bake
PREP TIME: 20 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR | MAKES: 8 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Return meat mixture to skillet; stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Arrange 3 tortillas in single layer on bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish. Cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat layers; cover.
- Bake 40 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted, uncovering after 30 min. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
(Per Serving) 470 calories, 23g total fat, 11g saturated fat, 1g trans fat, 80mg cholesterol, 1160mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate, 6g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 26g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 25%DV calcium, 20%DV iron.
*Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.